We offer a ‘back to basics’ camping experience on our working farm in Derbyshire. Our limited facilities are offset by the panoramic views of the Peak District and stunning sunsets to the west.
>New August 2021 – New House Farm off the Grid Eco Yurts! More information below. Please fill this quick booking form to inquire or make a reservation <
- No fixed pitches; campers use a selection of fields dependent on livestock grazing and haymaking.
- No electricity hook-up; enjoy the sounds of the countryside without your hair-dryer or DAB radio.
- No hot water or showers; mains drinking water taps on bright blue pipes are available in the fields for your use.
- Environmentally friendly; compost toilets and long-drops facilities.
- We allow campfires; provided no damage to the ground is caused, i.e the fire is on a fire pan, brazier or BBQ. We have handmade fire pan’s available for use free of charge.
- Large log bags; available to buy for £5 a bag, one bag will last three-four hours burning, or bring your own! (no nails please)
- Well-behaved dogs; are allowed by arrangement. We have free-range livestock including lambs and poultry, so dogs must be kept under close control at all times.
- Groups; are welcome and can pitch together in a large area, please book by a group leader in a single booking.
- Clear and tidy; we ask that you leave your camping area how you found it. Please litter pick for small items especially, such as bottle tops, to ensure it’s safe for the grazing animals.
- All rubbish: should please be taken home with you.
- Please do not; set off Chinese Lanterns, they are very damaging to wildlife, or use disposable BBQ’s directly on the ground, we can provide bricks.
- Good Lives Pizza; We also have on site catering offering pizza and grill available at different times throughout the day. It works on a pre-ordering system all information, menus, opening times & options are available on the ‘GoodLives’ app on the Google & ios playstores. Any questions on large group orders please contact Pete at GoodLives@protonmail.com, 07480416220.
New House Farm Eco Yurts
This August we’re introducing two off-the-grid Eco yurts! Both traditional Mongolian yurts were made on New House Farm itself, many moons ago for another campsite. The yurts, Bluebell and Cowslip, have come full circle and are now back to the place of their birth on the farm.
Don’t worry, we haven’t gone all ‘glamping’…we are still celebrating the simple, rustic and rural campsite vibe, just a little something more special.
Both come fully equipped with beds, seating and storage, basic cooking ware, log burners, BBQs and fire pits. Please follow the booking form for more info, pricing and to make reservations: Here
We sell our Organic meat for barbecues, boxes of eggs, and salad bags. More information and price list here.
Produce from our farm shop can be ordered and paid for upon arrival, or pre-ordered via email for larger groups.
We can provide farm walks to groups of 6 or more people free of charge.
We offer a general tour of the farm and our animals, providing information on organic production, conservation, and archaeology.
Fees per night are:
£10 for adults
£4 for children aged from third birthday.
No charge for babies and toddlers aged up to two.
To book, please fill in the following Form, and we will get back to you!
To make a yurt reservation, please fill this Form, thank you!